Another one of those poop posts...

2»

Replies

• darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    I used to go 2-3 times a day. It was about an hour after every meal, like clockwork.

I switched to a very low cal diet and poop about once a day now... I'm pretty sure it's due to a lot smaller amount of food.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Any changes to what you eat or any added supplements?
  • syntaxxor
    syntaxxor Posts: 86
    Every few days, and it tends to be "deer" poop. I figured something was wrong with my fiber levels; so I started eating Fiber One for breakfast every morning, 2 servings (1cup) = 24grams of fiber in the morning. No real change in my movements after a week; so I guess everything is as normal as it's going to be for me.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    On average about twice a day but somewhere between 1-3 times most days. Usually one after my first cigarette of the day and once after my meal (I only eat dinner).
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Usually about 2x a day, once when i get up, usually wakes me (i have gastro problems, so sometimes i get really bad gas pains), then again like an hour later. Every single day. Its normal for me these days.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    2/3 times a day

how does one poop two-thirds?

Nothing worse than having to pinch it off mid-way through!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    3-4 times a day. Depending on how much coffee I drink.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    2/3 times a day

how does one poop two-thirds?

Nothing worse than having to pinch it off mid-way through!

Maybe this person "Prairie Dogs" the poops.
  • p1ppers
    p1ppers Posts: 40 Member
    Funny you should ask, I have always gone 2-3 days before a day of BM's. I've been on stool softeners for years and then found Benefiber, the only thing that worked for me and it got me going on a daily basis, greatest thing ever. And now we can't find it anywhere. The website says it is being "delayed" in manufacturing. SO I'd say Benefiber definately will move the mail through faster, even if you don't change anything else in your diet. But your body will do what it's gonna do and if it's been that way for years, then that's your "normal".
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    I will be as tasteful as I can here.

I am concerned a little. I normally go once a day in the am. Since I cut my intake back, I am going twice a day, once in a while 3 times. It is usually a very small amount each time and loose.

Sounds like IBS. Do you struggle to get it out, as well? Do you have stomach pains? Is it urgent? Generally, watery poop means your large colon isn't doing its job to suck the water out before you go.

Never a struggle, but usually the first one can feel a little urgent. This was never an issue before.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 704 Member
    I destroy the bathroom every morning!
  • Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Man just reading this makes me have to go. Anyone else?
  • Funny you should ask, I'm pooping right now...
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    I have to take a fiber supplement and ensure I eat enough fats... because I like it better when I poop every day.