Just started Power 90...

Options
I've been doing Power 90 for eight days now. I love it but this morning I struggled. I struggled to get out of bed and I really, really struggled to press play. I feel like I am either not working hard enough or I really just suck at losing weight. I know it has only been a few days but I keep reading other reviews and blogs and group updates where people are like "I lost eight pounds and eight inches my first week!" So, yeah, I'm bummed. No inches lost and I'm pretty sure I've gained a few pounds. I feel stronger and I feel the soreness, so I know something is happening - but I don't see anything. Don't get me wrong, the realistic side of me knows that it takes hard work and dedication and seeing results this quick isn't really going to happen. But then the fantasy side of me wants to throw in the towel because I look the same. Ugh. No, I'm definitely not going to give up. I want to be healthy and confident. Am I going through normal motions or am I being too dramatic? How soon did everyone else see results?