Gone and Came back.......again........and again......

Options
chineyLuv
chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
Hi Everyone!

I’ve been off and on MFP for over a year now, and I have troubles sticking to it. But I think that it might have something to do with the fact that I don’t have very many friends on here. I mean, at the end of the day, it all lies on me, but i don't know if maybe having more active friends on here will help.

Unfortunately, from the last time I signed up and stopped, I gained almost 20lbs!!!!!
Now, I’m back down 13 lbs, but still have a lot more to go, to go back to the weight that I originally started at *smh*

I really want to see if having more active friends on here will make a difference, as I need to shed at least 50lbs by August :angry:

Replies

• melleose
    melleose Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm back on a new account and I gained 20lbs too... but that was because I was underweight. I've gained more than I meant to and I find I feel a lot better with friends too. I hope it goes well this time :)
  • chineyLuv
    Options
    thank you! I hope it does make a difference. I WISH i was underweight :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou: Best wishes!
  • chineyLuv
    Options
    i just did!

thanks!! :smile:
  • ladeechante
    Options
    I just came back again after some success I September then I fell off and now I am back and I would love to have a check in buddy :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. Down 144 since July 1st, yes just less than 9 months. I log everyday and respond to most posts and nearly every question that my friends have...
  • chineyLuv
    Options
    I just came back again after some success I September then I fell off and now I am back and I would love to have a check in buddy :)

Likewise :)