Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    very nice!
  • chubbybunny30
    Options
    It looks amazing.

That is actually the exact dress I bought for my wedding (6+ years ago). I still love it. Its also quite comfortable to wear all day, and I felt like it was the perfect plus size fit (in that it squished in my squishy stuff and pushed my boobs upwards)
  • ReneeLawing
    Options
    WOOOOOOHOOOOO, CONGRATS! You look awesome in it! Love the dress!
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    It looks amazing.

That is actually the exact dress I bought for my wedding (6+ years ago). I still love it. Its also quite comfortable to wear all day, and I felt like it was the perfect plus size fit (in that it squished in my squishy stuff and pushed my boobs upwards)

REALLY? That's so cool! I tried a few one before this one and they just didn't feel right. And I found out that I HATE trains. EW! I couldn't move or anything the way I wanted to because I am going to dance my butt off at my wedding! lol The only thing I'm not a fan of is that I LOVE my boobs and I wish it accentuated them more instead of squished and pushed, but I still LOVE my dress!
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding the perfect one for you! The smile on your face says it all...you really have a glow about you in that dress. :)
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Aww congratulations! You look beautiful, and fitting into a smaller size is an added perk! Nicely done. :)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look great and soooo happy. That's all that matters! And congrats on the weight loss so far too!
  • Barbellsandthimbles
    Barbellsandthimbles Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV!! Your dress (and you!) is beautiful! My taste exactly...simple...elegant.
  • WickedZoey
    WickedZoey Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Yayyyyy!!!!! Congratulations! You are beautiful!
  • janehen12
    janehen12 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Stunning, both you and the dress :)
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Lovely! so happy for you!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress, and it does accentuate your boobs! Are you going to wear a veil or tiara?
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww....YOU LOOK STUNNING! So gorgeous! When's the big day?
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Oh nice; I love it too.

(I had a wedding but no new dress - sniffle! I shop for one vicariously through Say Yes to the Dress.)
  • Thingirlwannabe
    Thingirlwannabe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Congrats!
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress, and it does accentuate your boobs! Are you going to wear a veil or tiara?

THANKS!!! I'm going to definitely wear BOTH! :) I think... idk. we'll see. I'm all confused and jumbled up in thought.

And it's in JUNE! I can't believe it's coming so fast!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and you look so happy in it. I love the ruching at the waist