4 1/2 months into my journey 41lbs down

Options
I started my journey November 8th 2012. I had come across a picture of myself and decided it was time to make changes and get healthy! I couldn't believe to what point I had let myself go. I had 3 children one after another, but it was no excuse. I was at my highest weight of 284lbs :S I couldn't believe it!

On November 1st I ordered my visalus shakes( no I am not promoting it, as I no longer use them, but it did give me a boost).
On November 8th I started replacing 2 meals a day with shakes, I had fruits and veggies for snacks and didn't workout for the first 2 weeks.

I started working out and using mfp 2 weeks after starting the shakes, I also started incorperated more protein.

At first I was using workouts from hasfit started off with low impact cardio and slowly moved my way up. I completed Insanity 2 weeks ago! Never in a million years would I have ever imagined being able to do Insanity!!!

Through this I have learned how to eat properly, I rarely eat any processed foods, and I also don't starve myself!

I'm losing slowly but surely and to this day I am 243lbs, my next goal is to lose 45lbs by October.

Here are a few pictures from my journey.
progress33lbsdown_zpsae0b611d.jpg

samevest_zpsba40beff.jpg

Replies

• altygirl
    altygirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Huge congratulations, you're an inspiration :happy: