New to MFP

Options
Hi all -

New to MFP but not fitness/weight loss. Had the same ups and downs over the years as most people. Generally stay fairly fit (there are a few years of exception of course!) but have never been in the condition that I'm truly excited about.

Found out about MFP from a fellow Beachbody Coach and started using the food diary and trolling the boards - seems like a great group of people here so wanted to say Hi and see if I can learn more and contribute from the community.

Have had depression issues most of my life but I'm done using that as an excuse - my wife and I are on a new quest to get fit and stay fit, and we're finding that participating in fitness/health communities are a great source of motivation and new friends. So I guess in a way we are trying things "right" this time - and the results so far have been amazing. Happier, more energetic, more playful. THIS feeling is what I've always wanted, what I've strived for - now it's time to maintain the feeling, and get the body to match :)

Rezolute
aka Doug

Replies

• IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new here as well.
    Congrats on taking the steps to achieve a healthier lifestyle.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    welcome here :) its always pleasing to see new people here :) and working their way to the top
    you have found the right site for the right reason and the right time to do things right for once :)

feel free to add me.

:) is always please to see new people become successful <3