Cortisone Shot

Hmm....don't know if this is where to post this or not but I need motivation to stay on track so maybe.....I had a cortisone shot on Monday and I am STARVING.....is it the shot or me just making an excuse? I read where some people say that they gained significant amounts with one shot.....I get one every 3 months and have done so for almost 2 years.....makes me wonder where I would be if I hadn't been getting them!

Replies

• MazieSue
    MazieSue Posts: 3 Member
    I have been in nursing for quite a while now and haven't heard this about cortisone...prednisolone yes with long-term use, but I don't know everything and I suppose anything is possible. Everyone is different and everybody reacts differently. I know my appetite goes nuts when I'm not able to be as busy as I would like to be. I am not a sedimentary person, and need to be moving. I am so sorry you are having this disruption in your momentum, but I know you can pull it together and get re-motivated. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way. In the meanwhile, you might try chomping down a dill pickle. Some people think that turns the appetite down some. No wonder :flowerforyou: