Hair On A Man's Chest, Yea or Nay

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Bad/Good? news for women who hate skinny jeans and chest hair - they are mutually exclusive events.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    HELL YEA.

It means you're past puberty which is always a plus.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy and how much hair were talking about ... a little is sexy chewbacca is not lol
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Enh, Most men have chest hair...
    BACK hair, however, is where the real debate is.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Certain guys can pull it off but I'm not a big fan of hair at all. I don't really even like under arm hair, I think more because I am short and usually "nipple biting height" to most men lol and I really don't want a face full of sweaty pits. But thats just me! And yah back hair is a deal breaker for me. If I have to shave most my body then you can pick up a razor for your back. :)

Nipple biting LOL. How can they shave their own back?

Heck if I know but you can always wax and have someone else do it. I dated a guy who had the lower back hair and it was like a happy trail to a place I don't particularly want to visit, just wasn't that sexy. But its a personal preference, some men Like BUSH (on women) and others don't, its different for everyone.
  • Amy11108
    Amy11108 Posts: 74
    Options
    Love it. Don't mind it on the back either, I'll admit it!
  • jmadams111
    jmadams111 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My husband has a little hair on his chest, but not much. He says "Well, some guys use their testosterone for growing body hair, and some of us use it for...other things." Works great for me, we have four kids for a reason!

Not sure its "either or", I have a hairy chest and back....and 5 kids.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    NO NO NO
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I can go either way. Just keep it off the back...ewwww. :noway:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I was told on a different thread that it's gross that I like it. Well, you know what? Call it gross, but I still like it!
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I never liked it until my ex boyfriend. He had lots of it, and was so sexy in other ways, that now I dig it when I see it on other men. :)

And plus, does it really matter? You can't help the way you are born. Just like any other trait such as freckles or being tall...
  • The_Outlaw_Torn
    The_Outlaw_Torn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm looking good, got a luscious V of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro.

Can I grab the bull?
  • ATHFat2Fit
    Options
    I have a hairy chest (TMI) so I don't have much of a choice. I did shave it off once about 8 years ago and laughed at my bare chest and belly so hard I almost pulled a muscle. It about drove me nuts with itching too until it grew back. Oh well, it's what God gave me so I can't complain. I do also have back hair but try to keep it shaved however I'm like one of the previous posters who asked why some people like chest hair but not back hair... I don't really understand the difference.
  • brittanylock09
    brittanylock09 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a must to have chest hair and back hair. Men look naked without it and look ridiculous. I think it takes away from the manhood of men when they shave it all off. GROSS! Keep the hair guys!
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I don't care either way.

I'm just really happy you wrote "yea or nay" instead of "yay or nay."

THANK YOU.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    As far as appearance goes, I think it's better without. I have to admit, I'm a fan of playing with it while snuggling, though.
  • BlackStarDeceiver
    BlackStarDeceiver Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm looking good, got a luscious V of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball fro.

Can I grab the bull?

I'll kiss you on the mouth, Kenny Rogers.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Chest hair? :happy:

Back hair? :noway:
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I do winter hair , summer clean off! i like to see my abs and chest in the summer , and the ladies dont mind when i run topless