Is the need feed gone for everyone else too?

Options
LondonEliza
LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
Mine is gone :(

Replies

• OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Mine is gone :(

ya........
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    checking for terrorizists
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    mine too, they must be making it better :) hahha
  • rosebayer
    rosebayer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    yup
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    shockkitteh.jpg
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    mine too, they must be making it better :) hahha

Well they can't make it any worse :)
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I need the feeeeeeed!!!!
  • OneDimSim
    Options
    the fact that all of us noticed immediately and are complaining means were MFP addicts
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    MFP has been trying to make me work all freakin day, now without the newsfeed I am forced to do the thing I am being paid for :(
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    gone
  • Pixi_Rex
    Options
    the fact that all of us noticed immediately and are complaining means were MFP addicts

I am not addicted, I am simply using MFP as a way to distract myself from killing a couple of my co-workers.. really its for their safety not my enjoyment.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Didn't you get the PM?

They've decided they are too many clique groups that they want to prevent from 'chatting' too much. So we have to stick to PMs or our walls.
  • OneDimSim
    Options

I am not addicted, I am simply using MFP as a way to distract myself from killing a couple of my co-workers.. really its for their safety not my enjoyment.

Darn...i have to work now :sad:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Urge to kill... rising... rising...

tumblr_lo6tu1sQ1l1qask3to1_500.jpg
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    man, never realized how bad this place would suck without interactions on my friends' feed.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Options
    man, never realized how bad this place would suck without interactions on my friends' feed.

My friends list is the Only reason I come here. I dislike the forums for the most part.. .between getting in trouble and having the same questions asked its boring.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

My friends list is the Only reason I come here. I dislike the forums for the most part.. .between getting in trouble and having the same questions asked its boring.

But every now and then some comedic gold comes up... like what to do when your BFF is prettier than you, or what to do when you have to pee.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Options

But every now and then some comedic gold comes up... like what to do when your BFF is prettier than you, or what to do when you have to pee.

This is true, I didn't take into account the few and far between posts that are good.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    This is mfp telling me to go do my homework lol.