Boring when u do it all by yourself

Options
Hi all, I have started 2 months ago and lost 16lb but I feel that I'm starting to loose my motivation slowly so thought I find some people to join me and hopefully u guys will keep me going ;-) Please add me and good luck everyone :-)

Replies

• missladybyrd
    missladybyrd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Request coming
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Doing it by yourself can be quite satisfying.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent... Anyone is welcome to add me...
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    babyISWYDT.gif
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Usually better with a friend... Or friends if you prefer...
  • mimikate68
    Options
    I have a lot to lose and will be here for weight loss and maintain. I hope that my continued weight loss motivates ya to keep on going.down down down!!
  • yumbinkbugonrox
    yumbinkbugonrox Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you can do it!! keep up the good work! i totally understand what you mean about low motivation. i just joined this site on saturday, 3/22. i have struggled with my weight my entire life. i decided this year to do something different, so in january, i began my quest. i have (at this point) successfully lost nearly 10lbs. last month was a little challenging, i felt unmotivated. but my boyfriend has begun to be healthier, and it makes it easier. we were inspired by that couple on cnn who lost a total of 500lbs together. good luck!!
  • mimikate68
    Options
    144 lost incredible. very motivating!!
  • Deep_Fried_MarsBar
    Options
    I'm also new and looking for friends to motivate me.
  • alan589
    alan589 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    lots of good motivation around here K keep ur chin up
  • missladybyrd
    missladybyrd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Adding
  • Jaydbwoi
    Jaydbwoi Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey, keep going @rememberyurdoingthislol
  • That_HARPER_girl
    Options
    feel free to add me I am looking for new friends here on MFP
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    add me
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I decided a few months ago that if I waited for anyone to workout with, that I would be waiting a long time. I have a friend I walk with occasionally, but our schedules clash. I like to walk early in the morning, and she likes to go later which is not convenient for me. When I joined a gym years ago, I could get people to go with me once in a while, but eventually they stopped going and so did I.

This time around I decided to do it for me and not wait for anyone else. I walk alone on the local high school track, I use my treadmill and exercise bike, DVDs and other programs. I put my music on and enjoy myself at my pace and I don't have to wait for anyone else. :)
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :)
  • Queenb1212
    Queenb1212 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Friend me if u'd like. We all need a good support system.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Especially if you use your left hand so it feels like someone else.
  • MisterClandestine
    Options
    HI Kat,

I know what you mean, I hate to do almost anything alone; and yet being overweight usually you find yourself alone most of the time, at one time in your life or another.

That’s what’s great about making friends, friends you can relate to, friends you have something in common with, people you can share with and talk to.

Anyways I know exactly how you feel. How is it going on here so far, have you made alot of friends?

You should join our group on here, we have a pretty active group, we do challenges, Angie is the group glue, she keeps everyone talking, and she keeps everyone together. Come to our group and meet Angie and all the other members, I think you won’t be Bored for long.

Here’s the link check it out:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/12477-mfp-biggest-loser-skinnyo-challenge-group
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Doing by yourself you dont have to wait for anyone else, or hope they wait for you.