Hello! I'm New Here...

Options
Hello everyone, as the subject says, I am new here. I found out about this site through a friend. Her and I have known each other for quite some time. We went to school together throughout most of our years. We are facebook friends, and through there she contacted me about a status that I had posted. It touched me in so many ways that she was contacting me about the whole weightloss journey. As I said before, she is a member of this site as well, and for some reason, her being there, even if it is in "cyberspace" is helping me stay on track. I can't explain it, other than its wonderful to know that someone who I would have never thought about, cares. :) I hope to get this weight off even if it takes me two years! Have a wonderful day!

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    Options
    A great big WELCOME to you - and get ready for the adventure of your life!!! :smile: Lots of great people here to support you and cheer you on. If you haven't already started using the Daily Diary, do check it out... It will help you stay on track.

What a compliment to your friend! You are indeed blessed to have such a caring friend. I KNOW you will be successful here... and your friend will be proud of you. When I started I didn't believe that I could lose five pounds, let alone lose more and NOW I'm enjoying being back in a size that I haven't even dreamed of being in for 30 years... I figure if I can do it with the help of this site - then ANYONE can be successful here... :wink:

BEST of luck to you!!