Yogurt pics

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi

I'm not a yogurt gal but decided to pcik up Dannon light and fit (had $1.00 coupon and only 60 cals a pop)
It was pretty good...I've tried cherry, blueberry and strawberry
Any other yummy low cal yogurt options...I prefer something more natural and w/ out artificial sweeteners...is that's possible :)

Thanks, kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm not a yogurt gal but decided to pcik up Dannon light and fit (had $1.00 coupon and only 60 cals a pop)
    It was pretty good...I've tried cherry, blueberry and strawberry
    Any other yummy low cal yogurt options...I prefer something more natural and w/ out artificial sweeteners...is that's possible :)

Thanks, kim
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I eat the kroger brand carb smart nad in the natural section they have tofu and sugar free...
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I eat Wallaby Organic yogurt. I'm not a fan of yogurt. This is the only kind I like. They have tons of flavors. It's like candy to me :happy:

:heart: Kels
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid artificial sweeteners, so I've been using plain yogurt and adding fruit and honey. After I got used to the less sweet flavor, I could reduce and eventually eliminate the honey and fruit - mostly eat it plain now cause I'm too "busy" (lazy) to bother mixing it! :laugh:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I like the Dannon Activia yogurts, 4oz 110 cal
  • jcummings69
    jcummings69 Posts: 183
    Options
    I like the Dannon Light and Fit, but have recently become a fan of the Breyers light yogurt - though I'm not sure about artificial sweeteners in it.