Zaggora Hot Pants

Options
I didn't know where else to put this but has anyone ever tried the Zaggora hot pants? Do they work?
Just curious.
Thanks.

Replies

• HarleighzMom
    HarleighzMom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on what you mean by "work"...do they make sweat more? Definitely. Do they speed up weight loss, doesn't seem like it. I wear them because I am always cold and have bad circulation. A walk around the block will make my legs and butt itch so bad that I high-tail it home before I start crying. The combination of the fit and the additional warmth keep the itch away and allow me to fully engage in my cardio - the extra sweat and funky swishing noise is worth it for me.
  • krazyangel27
    Options
    I have a pair of vivas and the new fold over Capri hot pants and I have been wearing them to bed ( not every night) and to workout in. I have notice my skin feels smoother and softer. I sweat more when I workout and even wearing them to bed I sweat but they wick away moisture so you don't feel hot and gross. I love them and would totally recommend them to help with weight loss. I am still doing my 2week challenge because I quit for a week when I went on vacation.