JIlian Michaels Tapes coupled with running.. Yay or neigh?

Options
Question!! I've been looking and searching on craigslist for a treadmill for my home. I do Jillian Michaels circuit training and she really made me look fantastic with all the toning and fat loss. I'm in great shape now that I've been eating right and exercising 5-6 days a week for months!! I think I want to step it up and start running. Anyone out there mix up JIllian michaels tapes with running?

Replies

• 13suzie
    13suzie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yay!

I run 6 miles every morning and the endcap of the day is JM's 30 day shred. I'm definitely getting stronger and leaner by doing both on the same day. I'm aiming for 6 days a week. The 30DS is only 20 mins. I do it just before bed each night. I have been sleeping great!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ripped in 30 and couch 2 5k. Its working well for me. Extra cardio is encouraged with her dvd's.
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I do mainly her DVD's a couple times a week for my workouts (along w/ walking to/from work and walking the dog), but I'm also starting to take up running (well, jogging) as well, so i will just add that to me weekly routine! glad to know extra cardio is encouraged with her workouts (of which i do 30DS, RI30, Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism, No More Trouble Zones)
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing Jillian and just started a C25K workout - I love it!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Yep doing combo of running and last chance workout seem to be having dome success