Jillian MIchaels thoughts on the 30 Day Shred...

Options
2»

Replies

• Rivers2k
    Rivers2k Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Of course she said that so she can go out and get another new Ferrari. But for those of us driving Chevy's and Dodge the The older product is just fine. IT worked last year why wouldn't it work this year!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Alright first off Ripped in 30 is not her new DVD, Hard Body is, second I personally do get better results/quicker results from RI30 than 30DS, but I'm not saying that 30DS doesn't work because it does.
  • Rivers2k
    Options
    I also have to add. I really enjoy watching biggest looser but I hate that people look at Jillian as some sort of Training God! She is just a trainer that pulls in good ratings. She has access to allot of expensive equipment and has people to train that are training in a gym 8 hours a day with meals regulated by professionals.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Yup. She just wants people to buy the new one.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    And now Jillian Michaels is in my banner/sidebar ads.

Thanks.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is way harder and way better!! I loved it and have me awesome resutls.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    If it works, it works, and it does.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Or you could do both ;)
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    And that there, folks, is how you sell a new product when you can't continue to make enough money on the old one. :) If your 1985 Ferrari still runs - drive her all the time!

Both DVDs are the same price.
  • Rivers2k
    Options
    And that there, folks, is how you sell a new product when you can't continue to make enough money on the old one. :) If your 1985 Ferrari still runs - drive her all the time!

Both DVDs are the same price.

Yes but if she can make you discontent with the first one than you go buy the second cha ching!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Sounds like shes just plugging her new products. I wouldn't worry, a workout is a workout. I still workout to Jane Fonda's original 1980s aerobic workout.

^^^Agree! I still think I have that Fonda tape. LOL.

Ripped is too long and too hard on my knees. The more trained these gurus get, the more they forget that you have to CONDITION your way to fitness...you don't start people new to working out on weighted lunges, much less those of us with older knees. And if I hear one more person tell me to just throw my legs straight up in the air to do my crunches...
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I love Ripped in 30 and am doing it now (finished day 22 today) but I will add that I am so glad I did her 30 Day Shred first to prepare me for this one. I would just do it if you want to do it! :)
  • aleshamaleew
    Options
    Good sales person! haha

Personally, I HATE 30 DS but a lot of people got good results! I would rather do Les Mills body pump in 30 minutes.
  • Tishj330
    Tishj330 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 of the 30 day shred. I plan on completing it before I move on to Ripped in 30. I'm enjoying the results so far :smile: