Severally Lacking Active Friends!

Options
iiiEllie
iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
Hi there!

Just came back to MFP after months and months away, my weight and I are all back.

I just pruned my friends list from the TONS of inactive friends I had on there, and I'm looking for some new friends and some new support to kick my butt and help me stick to this.

Replies

• prillygirl
    prillygirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just logged in for 200 days today. I've lost 34 pounds...still going! Add me if you like.
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    lost 31 lbs as of today! im very active if you want you can add me!! this is an awesome community!
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    Add me - I would love to see all your successes :happy:
  • ItsmeLeahh
    Options
    I log in every day. Add me if you like :-)
  • sphommavanh
    Options
    I blog everyday add addition to me
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I haven't been here long, but I log in every single day. Request sent!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day. And I'm active.
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Hello.

Review my profile and add me if I sound interesting. I'm always on. Either way good luck with your fitness goals
  • Travelgal622
    Travelgal622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 81 pounds down so far, my goal is to lose 215 pounds, I check in multiple times a day for support and to give support. I have been logged in at least 200+ days. Add me and lets encourage each other! Travelgal622.
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • Ninnylicious
    Options
    Anyone and everyone, feel free to add me.. I am a funloving aussie, and face it who doesn't want one of those?? :)
  • pericomo
    pericomo Posts: 1
    Options
    I will help you. Try to keep motivated
  • arsimpson1
    arsimpson1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not going anywhere.
  • Maewhet0126
    Maewhet0126 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd month and I try to motivate and congratulate as much as I can and Im looking for season active friends any chance I get and if anyone wants to add feel free(:
  • Mermaidyo
    Mermaidyo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    30lbs down still going strong I log in every day as well have since I started my life change <3 Definitely add me
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday too, I do Pilates and run most days & wouldn't mind more friends. :)

You can add me if you like & anyone else who wants to can also add me. xD
  • purplekc101
    Options
    Hi....
    My name is Kelly. I would love a buddy since I am new to this. My health coach & personal trainer have me on here to manage my food intake & exercise. What I have found is... I love being on here myself. I log on several times a day. I'm from Portland Oregon where are you from??? If you don't mind me asking.

MFP,
    Kelly
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Be glad to add me too!!!!
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started but I'm here for the long run! Add me and I'll try to be as motivating and supportive as I can!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100lbs in 250 days. I am on here all the time and love this place (and my friends here) so much! I have seen a bus load of people come and go on here and know how demotivating it can be to see people fall by the wayside. No chance of it happening with me though, so anyone who is interested can add me. Yay!