Really hungry before bed!

Options
kroetam
kroetam Posts: 13 Member
I was full at lunch, so i had a smaller supper. Now its 8:00 and i'm really hungry! What do you do when you need something in the evening?

Replies

• stongjos
    stongjos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You eat! I like popcorn or yogurt or a bowl of cereal. If you ate a light supper, it's like you're finishing your supper a little later! I'm not a big fan of starving myself. If I'm hungry, I eat something. Sometimes I will do a little bit of exercice before eating (or after!). Good luck!
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    I eat something. I always plan for an evening snack as part of my day.
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Eat, I always eat late in the evening. lol, always leave some cals for it.
  • chuckponygirl
    Options
    I eat. Do you have calories left?

I'll eat even if I don't have calories remaining. My deficit is big enough to cover a snack and still have a good deficit.
  • Jennid27
    Jennid27 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes..I save enough that I can have a snack..100-150 cal or so...a skinny cow ice cream or cereal...even a lite english muffin w/ T peanut butter...not every night..but if the stomach is growling, I won't sleep.
  • kwilliam2
    kwilliam2 Posts: 35
    Options
    I always have a bowl of oatmeal with peanuts and casein protein powder right before I go to bed.
  • janzia
    janzia Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I eat too, something like popcorn, yogurt, or fruit. I also set aside calories for chocolate and that kind of stuff too, does me no good to deprive myself. If I don't have many calories left, I'll fix myself a flavored decaf coffee which often times does the trick.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    No laughing but I have a tendency to just pour honey straight out of the container. Add a spoonful of peanut butter and then about 30 minutes later eat popcorn. Combination worked from I used to consume--which was about 800 to 1200 calories after 8PM. Took a long time to see what I was doing so I changed to the honey-PB-popcorn routine.
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and some chocolate chips mixed with some stevia...excellence--that's what the wife does or a Kind bar

I always have a late night protein bar Supreme Protein Caramel nut and then casein protein before bed.
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I eat. I leave enough calories for a 7th "meal" - a snack between dinner and sleeping whether it's fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, protein bar, whatever.