New to site!!

Options
bzmom
bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
Hello ladies and gents! My name is Veronica I was brought on board by some of my friends to this site. I just had my 3rd child a yr ago (seems like yesterday!) and its been rediculously hard to get motivated, find time, and stay on track with any excersising and foot tracking. I hope this site can give me the umph I need to stick to some type of regime so I can at least get back to the weight I used to be before my last child.

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck

As long as you are honest with your logging of your food intake

You will see good results
  • DaisyBean29
    Options
    just joined.
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on here since November and I love it. The people here are so awesome. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • bjandlm
    bjandlm Posts: 75
    Options
    Hi Veronica, and welcome to MFP, I am sure that you will find it very beneficial. I know that I was surprised by
    how fast the calories added up as I entered my food onto the site. I like having a visual on everything, it really helps
    me out. Good Luck to you...... BJ:smile:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    welcome. I have two little ones myself, this site has really been helpful. I too want to loose the weight before having my next child. :flowerforyou: feel free to add me also :)
  • TonyaR
    TonyaR Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hiya V....I'm sure this site will help...so much support and so many good recipes in the recipe section. Good luck babe, KNOW you can do it!