Im back its been a minute

Options
hey you guys its me Shanta1983 Its been a minute..I havent been on since sept last year since my computer down..I know almost 8 months but Ive only gain 5lbs back..I think It could be worse..Im back and ready to take action..I miss you guys sooooo much.

Replies

• mmnichol
    mmnichol Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! We wondered what happened to you!! Glad all is well and you've maintained. Good for you.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    Hey girl! Welcome back. I fianlly made it passed 170, down to 151 now. Let me know when your ready to race again!
  • Fabulocity
    Fabulocity Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You've done a great job in maintaining your weight---you've made some good choices!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    DANG, girl! Good for you! xoxo Welcome back!
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    5 pounds? That is nothing. You did great. We were all wondering where you went. Welcome back.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Shanta! :flowerforyou:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, so glad you're back! Great job maintaining, and now are you back to kicking butt? Great to see you, how the heck have you been?

:smile: :flowerforyou:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Shanta, welcome back.
    I was also wondering where you were.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Hi Shanta

I heard you were having pc issues around the time you disappeared. Welcome back!!! WTG on maintaining so well, even without MFP. Now that you are back, you can climb back in the wagon and carry on!!
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    Good for you, getting back to it! 5 pounds could be water, muscle or anything, you have done so well. I am new but I'll welcome you back all the same.:happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Great job on only 5lbs!:drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    (((Shanta!!!)))

Welcome back, doll face!!!! Only gaining 5 lbs in 8 months is fabulous!
    So glad you are back!!!!