Fruit/breakfast

Options
:blushing: :blushing: I just started fitness pal on Monday. I am having a hard time with the sugars because I really like fresh fruits. Any suggestions, I am eating almost all my sugars before supper time. Anyone have a good breakfast that keeps them satisfied all morning!

Replies

• TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Don't track sugar! Track macros, fiber and potassium or something else. Eat as much fruit as you want if you don't have issues with sugar.
  • juliekins64
    juliekins64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Don't track sugar! Track macros, fiber and potassium or something else. Eat as much fruit as you want if you don't have issues with sugar.

Agree!
  • Alsha1999
    Alsha1999 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    If you want to count sugar, then count the sugar of any processed foods, not fruits and veggies.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I pretty much look at calories but i only have 3 or 4 things on there. Not sure if sugar is on there or not.
  • AllisonConnell1301
    Options
    Natural sugar is good.
    Try to avoid the processed, fake sugars.
    Just focus on calories.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Sugar isn't a concern unless you are diabetic, pre-diabetic, or otherwise insulin sensitive. Just don't worry about it. Try to stick to natural sugars, but if you want a cookie, and can manage to eat just one, then that's okay.