If zombies attack......

Options
Karabobarra
Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
and you only had time to grab one more item that wasn't in your bug out bag what would it be??

Replies

• bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    assuming my family was with me it would have to be my dog!:love:
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    assuming my family was with me it would have to be my dog!:love:

Ditto love my dog!
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well, my dog would be with me... it'd be my SKS.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    My dogs, unless it's a virus like in resident evil that can infect animals too. My dogs are NOT something I would want turned into Zombies. That being the case, it would be my swords. Swords don't run out of Ammo.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    my 24 inch climbing pick. Strong as hell, light weight, can put a hole through bone like butter, has a saw blade on one end for cutting stuff, and clips to my belt for when I need to do my long, 5 mile jogs to outrun the herds of un-dead that will surely be abound.

Food can be caught or scavenged, guns can jam and run out of ammo, bows need arrows and lots of practice, but a good hand tool that will keep the un-dead at a save 3 feet is invaluable.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend's katana :love:
  • Winks0118
    Winks0118 Posts: 25
    Options
    My car... I can get away from zombies a hell of a lot easier in my car than by running.
  • Gworkmanii
    Gworkmanii Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My car... I can get away from zombies a hell of a lot easier in my car than by running.

QFT.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Something not already in my Go Bags that I might need......
    I am thinking my baseball bat.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Well my dog would be with me already, obviously. I would grab a sword.... or a crossbow. You know, what the pros use.
  • Whiskybelly
    Whiskybelly Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My acoustic guitar, so I could serenade the zombies with some campfire songs.

"Stop, stop, stop. Snarly; you're way out of key. Just follow Loose Eye's harmony, don't try to copy what Missing Half Her Face is doing. And stop trying to bite me every time we reach the chorus, that isn't part of the original score. Okay, again from the top..."
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    kevlar body armor? Bite through THAT zombie.
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Wait is there something I don't already have in it? Oh! An armored truck! (would have worked better when I used to live next door to the FBI)
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Someone I really don't like who is slower than I am.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I would raid my neighbor’s house and take all the guns. And I would make sure I am surrounded by people I can outrun.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Someone I really don't like who is slower than I am.

and THAT is a winning strategy!

You know how the old saying goes: "you don't have to be the fastest, just be faster than the slowest"
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    My pillow
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    If you believe zombies are attacking, double up on your medication or hide out at the Easter Bunnie's in ground bunker.