any college students? I have to lose 134 pounds!

Options
Hello! I'm brand new to this but I think this might be what I need to lose the weight. I feel like I need some people in my life facing the same struggles as me. I'm looking to lose 134 pounds! I would like to lose a fair amount before my 20th birthday in october, I want to start my 20's off right.
I have all summer to work on myself but I'm scared i'll just give up.

Replies

• brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    i am not really in enrolled in school at the moment but i am 24 and looking to go back, not sure if i will tho. i have to lose about 170 lbs, i already lost 62. GOOD LUCK , you can do can it
  • SusanaLdn
    SusanaLdn Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Go on the success stories forum, *kitten* people who have/are going through the same journey. If you really 'connect' to this site and the right people, I think it's hard to not have the motivation. Then again, only you can make yourself change :) All the best x
  • Esmerayne
    Esmerayne Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting college this summer. I'm afraid when I start college it'll be a lot harder to keep up on the healthy me, but we can do it together!
  • gil_u
    gil_u Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up trade school, then heading back to college over the summer. Does that count? I'm on here daily. Feel free to add me, I'd be happy to share the struggle. :-)
  • lolasmells
    lolasmells Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im trying to loose stone and a half, 19 and at uni!! pressures at uni to eat bad is so easy! and when you are back home too! but we can do this!
  • gracemclachlan
    Options
    wow the responses have been great. The success stories on this site are incredible. Today has been a weird start to my diet but It's not going to be one of those days where I'll be like "no maybe I'll just start tomorrow". Thanks for the kind words!