i'm happy

Options
and in a good mood, lately. all of the time. i love it.

i also love being able to blast the radio and dance around like a fool when no one is home.

what kinds of things do you do when the only thing you have to entertain you is yourself??

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 and I like playing running games with my 5yo grandson (I speedwalk, he trots. ;) Today, we played catch, kick ball, tag, catch-me-and-tickle-me (his personal favorite.) He is really good for my aerobic (and laughter) needs! I am very happy he and his mommy and daddy live close by. Thanks for giving me the chance to share. Hugs, "Nana" BJB
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I love to drive.... now that the weather is nice I can open the windows, blast the radio and seat dance. I do this when I'm working, in my truck (24' straight truck so nobody can see me.... but I can see them!) I can actually listen to music that I like, not my kids because I'm alone!! -Can't often do it in my private vehicle because I'm usually playing chauffer and am not alone!! :tongue:
  • Pariah
    Pariah Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i like to study. I'm not in school anymore, and even then i was never very good. but i love studying and learning. so i'm constantly online looking up things to learn about. i also read all of my husbands military related books he needs for work. is supposed to be studying for a big test, but he get's so bored with the book. I on the other hand am almost half way through it. i'm a nerd.
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd too! my hobby is googling!!! and blasting music and dancing around!
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    I'm 57 and I like playing running games with my 5yo grandson (I speedwalk, he trots. ;) Today, we played catch, kick ball, tag, catch-me-and-tickle-me (his personal favorite.) He is really good for my aerobic (and laughter) needs! I am very happy he and his mommy and daddy live close by. Thanks for giving me the chance to share. Hugs, "Nana" BJB

That is awesome! I love playing games with my grandparents, too. We play basketball, softball, and golf together. I'll never forget the memories with them, either, they are the best! Your grandson is lucky to have a grandma that enjoys spending time with him! (:
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    I love to drive.... now that the weather is nice I can open the windows, blast the radio and seat dance. I do this when I'm working, in my truck (24' straight truck so nobody can see me.... but I can see them!) I can actually listen to music that I like, not my kids because I'm alone!! -Can't often do it in my private vehicle because I'm usually playing chauffer and am not alone!! :tongue:

First off, before I forget, I love the picture on your goal weight thing! And it's awesome that you are almost at your goal weight!

This is so true for me, too! I have a license, but no car yet, so I can't really enjoy car rides by myself with the windows down and the radio blasting, but I do love making my mom laugh by dancing and singing while she's driving. Despite the fact that she'd rather listen to country than rock, I get her to dance with me sometimes, too. :D
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    i like to study. I'm not in school anymore, and even then i was never very good. but i love studying and learning. so i'm constantly online looking up things to learn about. i also read all of my husbands military related books he needs for work. is supposed to be studying for a big test, but he get's so bored with the book. I on the other hand am almost half way through it. i'm a nerd.

i guess you could say i'm the same way, except i hate studying for school. and my boyfriend always has projects or new books for school, and he hates reading them, too, so i always end up reading them to him or such. (: but online searching is fun. sometimes i don't even have anything in particular that i'm looking for, i just look for fun. what are some of the most interesting things that you've found?
  • FuerImmerStark
    Options
    I'm a nerd too! my hobby is googling!!! and blasting music and dancing around!

(: such bliss!