My first NSV!! :-D

Options
2»

Replies

• jheads
    jheads Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!!! I start level 2 today and I'm ready to see more results! Keep it up!
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love 30DS, going to restart tonight..had started before some business travel and fell off the wagon but going back tonight because it's a great workout. I'm going to alternate nights though between 30DS and my kettlebells because the bells are awesome too! Keep up the great work and keep us posted on your progress :)
  • nienes
    nienes Posts: 10
    Options
    thank you all for the nice comments!

And for the Dutchies: Dankjewel!!!
  • pinkninja81
    pinkninja81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK just completed my first day of level 1! Hope I get results like you guys did!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV! And your English is great, as is the English of most of the Dutch people I know!

I'm also in the NL *waving*
    thanks!
    Haha nice! What are you doing in the Netherlands? *waving back*

I've been in Amsterdam for a little under 9 years now. I'm American, did a study abroad program in Swansea, Wales in the UK and came to the Dam for a weekend, ended up meeting my (now) husband and when my semester was over instead of moving back to the US I moved to the NL and have been here ever since. :o)
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! And your grammar is great!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!