What Is Your Weakness When It Comes To Food? (Cheat Food)

Options
Hi guys, was just wondering what everybody's trigger food is. For me it's McDonalds. Those fries do things to me I can't explain! Once I start, I can go for weeks. Ice-Cream is another. I'd quite happily have ice-cream for the rest of my life *hangs head in shame*

So anyway, what is it y'all break at the sight of?

Replies

• Gworkmanii
    Gworkmanii Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Bread and Ice Cream. Those are two of the toughest things I'm trying to give up. I just wrote a blog about this actually. Temptations of the foods we love.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Gworkmanii
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    Eating out at restaurants! It doesn't help I don't know what's in it, unlike McDonald's etc where I can at least try and work it into my calories for the day.
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Jellybabies

And I always try and justify buying a pack because I only like the red, pink and black ones so my head is saying 'it's only half the calories'. Still 200+ calories of pure sugar I really don't need though!

Having said that, I have been on a Jellybaby diet before and it was (very short term!) very successful. Felt like crap though. I had a week of 10 hour dance rehearsals followed by a week of shows performing in tight lycra so our very mentally balanced dancer response to this was to eat loads of sugar but no substance so we didn't bloat in the lycra!
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Crisp, cake, chocolate, muffins, pie, chips, pizza, biscuits, donuts, burgers, pancakes, ice cream, milkshakes.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Gummmi bears, but they have to be Hairbo those are my devil. Maybe I should start tracking them for every gummie I eat I do a burpee
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Lay's Potato Chips and bread.
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    YEP...Them damn fries from Mickey D's
  • Kaasie1
    Kaasie1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    PASTA! Any style, flavor, way, when, who, what, where!! PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!PASTA!!!:tongue:
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    McDonald's is like crack to me.
  • weatheredcheese
    weatheredcheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    ANy kind of takeaway or fast food, Pasta is a biggy but I am lowering my portions rather than cutting stuff out completely, just wana shove a spoon in a bowl of macarroni! defo my ultimate weakness!
  • phishn4peace
    phishn4peace Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Frozen Yogurt with any peanut butter topping. And Doritos dipped in cream cheese. Gave froyo and chips up for Lent.
  • MarineCodie
    MarineCodie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yep, fast food.
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Cereal.

I.LOVE.CEREAL.
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Cereal, any kind...I can never have just one bowl and I have to put it in a coffee mug to make sure I have a "normal" portion and still go back for 2-3 more :) I could pollish off a whole box without even thinking about it!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Jellybabies

And I always try and justify buying a pack because I only like the red, pink and black ones so my head is saying 'it's only half the calories'. Still 200+ calories of pure sugar I really don't need though!

Having said that, I have been on a Jellybaby diet before and it was (very short term!) very successful. Felt like crap though. I had a week of 10 hour dance rehearsals followed by a week of shows performing in tight lycra so our very mentally balanced dancer response to this was to eat loads of sugar but no substance so we didn't bloat in the lycra!

I used to be like that with chocolate. That Snickers bar! I'd say, an avocado has more calories than a Snickers Bar so it can't be that bad. I've stopped chocolate though, although I do have the odd one here & there! :)

Do U track your sugar though? I know I should but I just won't bring myself to it :(
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    ice cream and nachos!
  • pdfrazier08
    pdfrazier08 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Flaming hot cheetos! I wish they never invented them.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Wine
    Pasta pasta pasta
    any chips- especially Doritos, even better with frito lays jalapeno cheese dip
    oh yes and cheese!
    Of course McDonald's French Fries and dare I say, a Filet O Fish now and again (I don't think it's even fish)
    Fajitas
    Crusty warm bread
    The list goes on and on and on and on and on
    Thankfully I don't have a problem with sweets.. ALL CARBS BABY!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    McDonald's is like crack to me.

Especially the nice, fresh ones just out of oil! Lord!! I die a little inside each time I drive past a MacDonalds drive through...