supplements.......healthy???

Options
so.....I'm eating good (normally), exercising (something every day), and seeing results BUT I'm getting ready to really ramp it up with a boot camp challenge starting next week. I want to make the most out of the next 3 months and I'm curious on your thoughts about supplements. Which have you tried, if any, and liked? Which helped build strong, lean muscle when used in conjunction with a balanced diet and regular exercise?? I haven't been able to get back into lifting until just now and I love the way a toned body looks AND feels and am very excited and anxious to get back to where I once was. I know it's not an over night transformation but at the same time, I want to get there sooner rather than later. Thanks in advance for your thoughts....you guys are the BEST!!! : )

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Shakeology is my thing. I love it. Go to www.muffintopnomore.com for more info
    Risa
  • dragonfly__
    dragonfly__ Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I tried the "Be Hot" supplements from GNC and I do not recommend them. I spent a lot of money and didn't see any results. Not one pound lost and I did not see any extra muscle tone or definition. I do take a cocktail of vitamin supplemnents daily. I researched vitamins and crossed researched them with what results I wanted to get from them and then created my own Vita-Pack. Some of the supplements in my pack include: Omega 3's, Zinc, Vitamn A, Vitami E, Lutein, and Selenium. I have never felt better and I also notice an improvement in my skin, hair, mood, and concentration.