Food suggestions?

Options
I didn't eat nearly enough today but I am not hungry now....any suggestions? I have 708 cal left for today and I've already had my dinner....I don't want my body to go into starvation mode. I have done sooo well this week. I lost 7 pounds last week after gaining 4 the week before. I want to make the right decision here but I"m not sure what it is. I know that only eating 500ish calories in a day is not healthy but it just seems weird to eat something when I'm not hungry!! Help me......

Replies

• sara_m83
    sara_m83 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I took a look at your food diary - according to your daily goals, all you have room for is carbs and fats. Have a piece of toast with unsalted butter, I guess!
  • GreenieBean
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER! Its high in calories (200 per 2 tablespoons) and good fats and protein and it's delicious! I eat a banana with 1 tbsp peanut butter on it for a snack.
  • elzettel
    elzettel Posts: 256
    Options
    Maybe a small apple and some peanut butter?? Nuts are another good option for a "healthy" fat...
  • whyflysouth
    whyflysouth Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter as everyone else said. Or, if you don't feel hungry, don't try to stuff yourself. One day won't bring your body to starvation mode. It's something that happens if you consistently under-eat. If you want to call it a day, it won't be a problem, just make sure to eat your cals tomorrow.

btw, cottage cheese is a good protein to have before bed...