Best Blender for fruit and veggie smoothies

Options
13»

Replies

• tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    bump. Brought this one up before and found out the vitamix is about 500 dollars, so will consider a nutibullet, have used my magic bullet, about twice daily for last 4 yrs and works so well, just wonder WHY THE VITAMIX IS THE BEST. A lot of people say it is --- but why??
  • yonit1118
    yonit1118 Posts: 15
    Options
    I sums it up like this:

Vitamix excellent, pricey but it blends everything and anything

Ninja also great it's medium range my mother in law has it and loves it

Nutri Bullet does the job right and is cheaper then the two above

I personally have the Nutri Bullet and it's great, blends everything. My only complaint is you must water it down if it's too thick it will not blend. For example I sometimes add greekmyogurt instead of whey and it doesn't blend so I just add water and dilute a bit. Hope that helps.
  • mrwj1998
    mrwj1998 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Usually after a work out, we do a Designer Whey Protein - (Protein Drink Chocolate or Vanilla) 100 calories and 1/2 banana, 4 oz of skim milk and ( scoop) Ice and blender.
    The whey protein has your vitamins in there, and Banana has potassium. YOU can also add a couple of Strawberries if you like them.
    we have managed to loose 21 pounds.
    Usually there are Two of us doing this: Designer Whey Protien - Protein Drink Chocolate or Vanilla, banana, 8 oz of skim milk blend, add ice health Scoop crush ice and add to big glasses.
  • waisted78
    waisted78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Vitamix, all the way

Agreed. Once I get the money (school loan refunds ftw!) I am going to get a Vitamix. I have a juicer but I think the Vitamix is a better investment, you get all that nutritious pulp!