How much do you commit to this site?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I bring all my food with me to work, and I dont eat anything that I didnt bring with me. I log all my food in the AM before I leave. I log back on after the gym , before I eat, to see how much I can eat, :bigsmile: depending on my workout. Then I try to check the MB and the newsfeed, and answer emails from the site. I spend about an hour on here thru out the day. most of it is at night.
  • jetSpeed28
    Options
    iPhone app :)
  • bethinagain
    bethinagain Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP all day because I eat all day long. With my 3 meals and 3 snacks per day, I log it right away. Sometimes, I log it before I eat it and sometimes it shows me that it's too many calories so I change my meal to one of less calories.

I love it! I always said that I'll never do a diet where I had to measure or weigh food, let alone count calories!!! But with MFP, it's fun, it's more like a game. And only MFP made me realize that I'm not dieting, but have changed my way of living!:happy:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I have the iphone app so I can update on the go. :) I log in at the pc about twice a day or so.

bump
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    I go on in the morning to plan my diet and exercise for the day. I get on periodically if I need to remember what I put down and to update the water I drank. I pack my lunch so that's not going to change. I get on again after work to double check what I planned for dinner and change it if I'm in the mood for something else.
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the iPhone app last night. So far, so good. It's better than the Lose It! app. It'll at least help me on the go.

I post a reasonable amount here (PC) otherwise. I keep it open in my browser most of the time unless I don't want to be distracted by it.
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I devote a lot of time. I work at a computer thoughout the day. So I always have the website up. I like to read other people blogs and their journey. I log my food as soon as I finish my am work and then I log my dinner right before I eat on my ipod. I am on here a lot!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    iphone app. Dualing (or Dueling) desktops at work. One is for MFP :bigsmile:
  • Killeen_bride2be
    Options
    Since FI goes to school nd work durring the day, I am stuck here so I wake up with him between 5-7 depending on the day(mondays and fridays are 5am because of PT) and then after I get him fed, the dogs walked and fed and get him out the door, I eat breakfast then log it on here, then clean a little then excersie and log it then clean the rest of the house then lunch and log and excersise then log, etc... Sounds like a pretty boreing day but hey I get more done before 5 then most people lol:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am a full time student who also is a full time freelance writer. Both of these require me to be online during the day. I have a food diary that stays on my kitchen counter. I write stuff down as I prepare my food. It goes with me when i go out to eat so I can keep track. I also have the iPhone app for my iPod touch and I use that to enter my food when I am not able to get to my pc or laptop.