Well I'll join in and say I am new too

blueeyed_grl
blueeyed_grl Posts: 6
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, I am new here as well. This is my first week. I think I am finding my way around things. I would love to have others to talk to here.

Thanks all...

Replies

• Hi and welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you would like to add me as a friend please do. I am on here everyday and would love to support and encourage you! Good Luck!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    welcome! Would love another friend too! LOVE the site!:flowerforyou:
  • Great! So how do I add friends! LOL
  • msdeborah
    msdeborah Posts: 11
    Welcome aboard. I've been here almost a week and still finding my way around, but this is a great site. Hope you reach eveery goal you set! I'm loving it. To find a friend, click on somebody and hit the add friend request or you can send them a message. I'll send you a request :happy:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Yep, welcome to the coolest site around. This place really helps keep you motivated. Too add friends, click on someone's name/pic and it takes you to their profile and add them as a friend.
  • zeprock
    zeprock Posts: 7
    Hi! I am new here just today! I am soo excited about this! Add me as a friend as well! You can never have enough support! Good luck to you and congraulations on the six pound loss so far!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to work this site or even any diet tips and exercise please let me know!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.