Small Changes You've Made Since Joining MFP

Options
13»

Replies

• SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Yup!!
    I have my whole family on this getting healthy trend with the perks of losing weight. I've cooked healthy low calorie recipes all week, and might I add some are delicious. I make sure that I have all three meals with snacks in between and water, I am working on drinking more.
    I started to take the stairs every morning and evening at work with add ons during lunch.
  • ElaineRN100
    ElaineRN100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A small change but with big benefits is logging in my food. Amazing that I'll make healthier food choices because I know I'm going to put it on MFP. MFP holds me accountable.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I've drastically inceased my water intake, stopped drinking soda, increased cooking at home, eliminated sugar out of my coffee (This was very hard to do :sad: ) and tried to make smarter choiced while dining out.
    I stopped using sugar in both coffee and iced tea a long time again. I used to put in tons of sugar, and now I don't like either one sweetened, although there's no way I can drink coffee without cream. Ironically, with soda, I stopped drinking it because the taste seemed to change a few years back. What I didn't realize was that that's when companies moved from real sugar to corn syrup. I've never been tempted to drink soda since the change because I hate the new taste.
  • lynn413
    lynn413 Posts: 40
    Options
    Joining MFP has made me aware of how much I was actually eating.

I now eat breakfast which has helped me alot!! Am eating much healthier, do alot of exercise and am feeling great about myself!

When my grandchildren come to visit they are eating healthier as well because I don't keep junk food in the house.

I have lost 30.3 lbs since January 3, 2013 and am very proud of myself :happy:

AND........I have made alot of friends on MFP and appreciate their support and feedback!!!!!! :smile:
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Tons more water, and less beer.