Looking for some motivated mama's!

Options
Michow08
Michow08 Posts: 19 Member
Hey everyone! I have been on here for awhile and I think it would help me reach my goals a lot faster if I had some support from some more mfp peeps to keep me accountable! I'm looking to lose/tone up and it's pretty hard to keep on it during the weekend... but check my page out and friend me if you like :tongue:

Replies

• phillrachel
    Options
    Motivated mom here too. I want to tone up, lose a few pounds and become one hot mom and wife! I too slack on the weekends with logging my calories and eating right. I need to come into this decade and get a smart phone so I track more on the weekends. Friend me if you want. I'm trying to come on daily. Just need to add in the weekends!
  • MrsSmiley103
    MrsSmiley103 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies. Well I am trying to be motivated LOL. And anytime out with friends is hard and if I don't pack lunch. But this helps me be much more accountable.
  • simmonemclean3
    simmonemclean3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOOP WOOP!!! I'm a motivated mama of 1. I am semi-addicted to the tracking system. I really want to make it to my goal by the end of this year. Any friends I make along the way will be a bonus :)
  • marieayr
    marieayr Posts: 3
    Options
    hi im new here , i have lost 18lbs so far, but im strugling to get the weight i need off my top half,got my sons wedding in 5 months and my outfit still doesnt zip, any tips for us top heavy women !!
  • JenS2586
    JenS2586 Posts: 85
    Options
    Definitely a motivated mama here. 3 lil ones and 4th due in 7weeks. I log daily. I am addicted to this site/app.
    You and anyone else are welcome to add me :)
  • toni_myers0915
    toni_myers0915 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am a motivated momma of 2! I am new here as you can tell i haven't even got a chance to upload a picture lol The weekends are the hardest for me too.
  • Michow08
    Michow08 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you and soooo nice to meet you all :flowerforyou:
    let's all do this!! :wink:
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have a little girl at home and I'm trying to lose a couple more pounds and tone up. I slack a little on the weekends, too, but I think it's good to not be so addicted on the weekends, as long as you don't go crazy. I have new found respect for all moms that get so much accomplished! Definitely a LOT of work.
  • Bbuser51
    Bbuser51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a motived mom/grandma. I love this tracking system (where have you been all my life) lol. I think I'll accomplish my goals much easier with some friends for backup!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Lucky husband, father of two, three in October and down 144 since July 1st... I don't have all the answers, I simply know what has worked for me. My food diary is open to friends and I comment on many posts and most questions. Best wishes to all in your healthier habit forming and lifestyle changing!
  • jenafer22
    jenafer22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :wink:

WOW, I found the right group of gals to help motivate me too! lol I too need to tone and lose a few pounds. I want to lose 20 and I think I'll be happy! lol

I do really well for a while and then fall off the wagon. Which like all of you seems to be the weekends. When I visit the family for the weekend is when I fall to pieces. I bring my workout gear but hmmm, never seem to use it. Beer taste better!
  • mealy2013
    Options
    I start my weekend on Friday. I double the time at the gym on Friday and hit the gym early in the morning on Sat and Sun.
  • Stephanie908
    Options
    I am trying to be as positive and as motivated as u can be after I had my second baby 2 years ago I just couldn't find the motivation to start loosing weight recently I got to 309 and looked very bad in some family photos not to mention I am very tired and I need the energy to run after my kids I have a 5 1/2 year old and a 2year old and they have TONS of energy so if anyone wants to add me I will be more than happy to except and we can all help motivate eachother!! :) Good Luck Ladies...and Guys too! ***Stephanie****
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have 3 girls and the bf has a boy. I'm so glad I found this site and the app is soo handy! I'm more than ready to drop some pant sizes and get down with my bad self lol :)
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two beautiful girls. I'm on the page almost everyday. Feel free to add :)
  • Stephanie908
    Options
    trying to figure out how to make a ticker?
  • Stephanie908
    Options
    :wink:
  • LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well...I log in every day...and every bite that I eat :)

I am a busy mom of 2 who works full time, and has a crazy schedule.... but I always make time for MFP!
  • cbeckl
    cbeckl Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey Ladies. Feel free to add me! I'm a 33 yr old mom of 2, working toward my first Half-Marathon this fall and a Marathon next year!, on top of trekking my girls to gymnastics and coaching soccer! I'm always on and logging.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Another motivated Mama with a busy life. Having friends that are "in the same boat" can be very helpful in keeping us motivated. :smile: