Sit Up Challenge

Options
ConleighS
ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
I am doing a 15-Day sit up challenge to do 1,050 sit ups, iIt started the 15th. In the past the most I had been able to do was maybe 20. So far I have done 70 sit ups on days 1 thru 7 then I got sick and started again Tueday with 70. I am 4 days behind so last night I pushed myslef and ~ I was able to do 100!. I just had to share...feeling great and I am starting to feel my pelvic bones/hips and ribs when I lay down.....

Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• ChrisLindsay9
    ChrisLindsay9 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Pretty soon people will be playing checkers on your stomach.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    So, you're doing 70-100 situps all at one time or in sets throughout the day? Either way, that's awesome. What are the "rules" of the challenge?
  • ConleighS
    Options
    So, you're doing 70-100 situps all at one time or in sets throughout the day? Either way, that's awesome. What are the "rules" of the challenge?

Thanks! I break it up to 35 take a short break do 35 more. Last night I did an extra 30. If I do 130 for the next 3 days I will complete the challenge.

Only rules were to do 1050 between 3/15 and 3/30, at least 70 per day all at one time or broken down to no less than 35 at a time.
  • ConleighS
    Options
    Awesome! Pretty soon people will be playing checkers on your stomach.

it would still be a pretty big checker board - LOL, but I am noticing a difference in the front and waist of my pants :)