March madness

Options
Anybody watching the NCAA backetball tourney? What's up with Davidson (10) going to the elite 8?

There goes my pool..:grumble: :grumble:

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Anybody watching the NCAA backetball tourney? What's up with Davidson (10) going to the elite 8?

There goes my pool..:grumble: :grumble:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I filled out a bracket...and it looks awful.
    I made bad choices.

eh, I don't even like basketball anyway- especially since my school didn't make it.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    UNLV almost made it until Kentucky stuck their thumbs up our butts. That's when I stopped caring
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    my jayhawks are playing right now against 'nova. and texas is still in it. all i care about are the big 12 teams.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lol. I had UCLA so I'm pretty happy so far.
  • GingerKid
    GingerKid Posts: 86
    Options
    I didn't get to fill out a bracket. I was sick that week..just couldn't.

If I had...I'd have never picked the Cougs(WAZZU aka WSU aka stinkhole :laugh:) out of sheer loyalty to my school. I'm so glad the got whooped

Davidson is my cinderella team. LOVE those kinds of teams!!! Zags were my WA favorite :cry:

I hope it's all about the underdogs!!!
  • GingerKid
    GingerKid Posts: 86
    Options
    UNLV almost made it until Kentucky stuck their thumbs up our butts. That's when I stopped caring
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Oh and I love you...you are hilarious!! :) But sorry for your team's loss. :( Go. Davidson? :)
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Go Davidson indeed!
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    KU won tonight, so i'm happy. RCJH, KU!

of course i had to miss the last half of the second half, because i had to go pick up hubby from the airport :indifferent:
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    I just wanted to say ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, KU!

we'll probably lose to memphis, but beating roy's boys sure felt good! :wink:
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    I just wanted to say....

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK, NATIONAL CHAMPS KU!!!!!!!!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am a Tarheel and sad my heels didn't make it tonight, but I like Kansas. If we had to lose to any other team out there, Kansas was my pick to lose to. Partly b/c of Roy Williams and his Kansas ties, but also b/c Bill Self seems like a class act guy and his players play with dignity and class. I was pulling for the Jayhawks hard tonight. I am NOT a Memphis fan and was happy to see them go down to such a good group of Jayhawk players!! Congrats to them!

I love march madness. I am always sad to see it come to an end...silly, I guess, but I LOVE college hoops!!!
  • bjigglepants
    Options
    i'm still in shock, but it was in the paper this morning so it must be true *L* with all the struggles the ku team has been through this year (so many family deaths) and through the past four years (for the seniors), it was nice to see them finally win it. people can talk about memphis' missed free throws all they want. if they wanna play the woulda shoulda coulda game, if ku wouldn't have gone brain dead for 3:22 it would've been a non issue. it was a great game to watch. i'll take those games (although my heart would argue *L*) over blow outs any day. memphis had a great season, they were a great group of players, coached by a great coach. i was just glad to finally see the crimson and blue win one.

rcjh, ku!