Getting in Shape to get Pregnant!

Options
Hi There! - new to the community and would like to introduce myself. I'm changing my life and getting in shape so that i am healthy to have a baby :blushing: . Then, i plan on continuing my new healthy lifestyle for ... well.... LIFE! Nice to be here :smile:

Replies

• theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm here for the same reason! Feel free to add me :)
  • __RANDY__
    __RANDY__ Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    That's great! Good luck to you on your health and the future baby.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    not it
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    not it

^^
  • FettsLady
    FettsLady Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That's one of my reasons to get back in shape too :) Feel free to add me for support!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

I also decided to jump start my new healthy life in preparation for getting pregnant. I did not want to be a fat pregnant person! How sad is that!
  • JessyBevy
    JessyBevy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    not it

Haha! - no worries, i have a donor all picked out! :wink:
  • TheMadHatter209
    TheMadHatter209 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here. feel free to add me =)
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    not it

Haha! - no worries, i have a donor all picked out! :wink:

phew :bigsmile:
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What a great way to pave the way for your future baby, by giving him/her a healthy mommy from the very start!
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Same reason I started, although now we decided to wait another two years or so unless it just happens. I want to lose another 15 or so and keep it off a year so I don't fall back into old habits. I also want to be a healthy pregnant women who continues to exercise and eat healthy for my child's sake. I know it won't be easy but most my friends gained 60 pounds during pregnancy, but if you ask them if they stayed healthy they all say "Heck no, I ate ice cream every day and sat on my bum." I really don't want to be that person. I am short and shouldn't gain more then 20 pounds while pregnant, although I won't worry about the scale then, i think the baby inside me will deserve more then crap food. Feel free to add me!
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hello! This is also one of my reasons. I started getting in shape and losing weight before I even met my husband, but now we have plans in the future for babies and I definately want to be super healthy and prepared for a healthy pregnancy and of couse, healthy baby! It may not happen for us for at least another year, maybe 2? But I'm getting prepared now!
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    also, let's be honest, when I was really big I would have to be VERY pregnant for people to even see. I had a belly without pregnancy lol. I want to be nice and skinny so I'm showing from the very beginning!!! Lol. That might be crazy but I would be walking around flaunting that belly! I'm super excited about babies and I would be a super proud preggers!
  • amyparrish9
    Options
    me too! add me
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I didn't get in shape to get pregnant per se but I think that's how the story ends up. I am nearing the end of my weight loss and we are almost ready to get serious about having a family. I am so excited but I am also enjoying my new body a little before it changes (for good reasons). I am so glad we waited though because I would have been at a very unhealthy weight.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    also, let's be honest, when I was really big I would have to be VERY pregnant for people to even see. I had a belly without pregnancy lol. I want to be nice and skinny so I'm showing from the very beginning!!! Lol. That might be crazy but I would be walking around flaunting that belly! I'm super excited about babies and I would be a super proud preggers!

I agree with this too.
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same! Feel free to add me. I love making new friends!
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    I am also wanting to get healthy enough to have a baby! :) Feel free to add me too! My goal is to try to lose 80 lbs at least before trying to get pregnant. I really could use the support of others trying to have a baby as well even if you have a lot less to lose;0)