I can't wait to Loose all this weight already!!!!

Options
My name is Karen and my nationality is Born in NJ/Parents from Colombia South America. Like a regular spanish girl we Love to eat..Rice, Potatoes everything.... Lots of Carbs that is.... lol :)

My starting weight was...

280 :( On January 02, 2012 - This was my new years resolution. I had said to myself the first monday of the new year I will sign up at a Gym and that is exactly what I did. I went to sign up and that same night i stayed working out. I have been working out ever since. I go to the gym Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs and sometimes Saturday...

Now, On Tuesday March 26, 2013 - I weigh 187 :)... I can't wait to reach my 100 Pounds weight lose.. :)

I just want to loose more quicker! this is so aggravating... Any Tips Anyone? Home Remedies? i Don't know whatever to inspire me a little more. How did you guys loose weight? I want to be nosey :)

I will post pics later on ..how i used to look...

Replies

• lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    144 since July 1st... Yes just under 9 months... Feel free to add me, anyone can. Workout more... Eat leaner... Don't eat back my exercise calories... Kinda the Biggest Loser approach to drop the big pounds to start now I'm really at the two pounds or a bit more per week clip and just steadily heading to where I need to be.
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Tons of raw fruits and veggies. Running has helped out quite a bit.
  • kbeltra
    kbeltra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! your doing more than great!!!
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    And don't beat yourself up too much! You have done awesome! Just remember the muscle weighs more than fat. It's not just about the number on the scale...
  • kbeltra
    kbeltra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thats true i have been lifting weights also