Ok...I will admit it.

Options

Replies

• Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Boodie oggie oggie by Taste of Honey from 1978 LOL I was a senior in High school then lol
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    LOL I don't have a workout playlist but I love all kinds of dorky songs. I'll gladly share some of my "not so in line with my musical tastes" favorites.

My ultimate guilty pleasure songs are as follows:
    Call me baby - Carly Rae Jepson
    Starships - Nicki Minaj
    Dynomite - Tao Cruise
    Moves Like Jaggar - Maroon 5
    beautiful - One Direction
    Paradise by the Dashboard lights - Meatloaf
    I also have a severe weakness for just about anything by the spice girls, LMFAO, ska music and Blink 182/Sum 41
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go - Wham
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    One Direction. Shhhhhhhh.
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    lol! have have Donny Osmond on my ipod... lol!!! soldier of love!
    I have been in love with Donny since I was a little girl
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You're the best around from the Karate Kid, HAHAHHAHAHA

that would so make me wanna wear a bandana
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Honestly, none. I have exceptional taste in music.

I agree I will admit to all my music because if I like it then it's cool. I like Ice Ice Baby so admit and be proud.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Gangnam Style was the only song that played in my car for about three weeks after I downloaded it....it was almost my ringer AND my alarm. smh
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Time for me to fly..........a little REO Speedwagon!!!
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I worked out to the Best of Ronnie Milsap today.....Dont judge me!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    This topic is hilarious so I gotta confess....one of my playlists is musicals and for real I have the music to 'Chitty Bang Bang' - lololololol! There the secret's out and in print!!!!!!!! OMG!

I'm jealous.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    That Miley Cyrus song "Party in the USA". I'm so ashamed that I totally groove on that song when I'm working out.

Me too (hides in shame like Homer). I blame a drunken night in Mexico when that song came on at the bar - good times, makes me smile every time I hear it now!

tumblr_mgdjt94RB01rl07gno1_500.gif
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Time for me to fly..........a little REO Speedwagon!!!

Hell yeah
  • mspris2u
    mspris2u Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    No shame in my music game! My favorites list is a tad 80's heavy but I'm an 80's baby so I love it all. I do have some Iron Maiden on there that might surprise some people..
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    if you are an old metalhead admitting that you have TikTok by KeSha on your iphone is hard to do ;-)
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I have the worst taste in music. And my friends love to point it out.

But you know who they come to when they just can't remember the name of that catchy 80s one-hit wonder? Me. You know whose playlists the biff for parties (because they want people to rave about how awesome the music was?) Me.

So I take the railing with a smug smile thinking "Posers".
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i have every hanson album.

you're welcome.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Paula Abdul - Straight Up
    Jeniffer Lopez - Waiting for Tonight

Don't hate.

Ha ha, Waiting for Tonight is a great song - but Let's Get Loud off the same album is even better for working out in my opinion! I also love some Cypress Hill like someone else mentioned,

And I will blush while admitting that I have the *****cat Dolls "Don't Cha" and "Buttons" on my playlist along with a bunch Lady Gaga. I have cool songs on there too though!
  • Igotdisbish
    Options
    That Miley Cyrus song "Party in the USA". I'm so ashamed that I totally groove on that song when I'm working out.

^ YUP! It's worse for me though. I have a penis.
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have a weakness for certain really dorky novelty songs, like "I am the Lion" by Neil Diamond, "Gimme Dat Ding," "Anything Goes" by Harpers Bizarre, "They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha Ha," "Ho Ho Ho, Who'd be a Turkey at Christmas" by Elton John, "LIttle Arrows" by Leapy Lee, "The Unicorn," and "Marvin, I Love You" (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy-related).

On a semi-related noted, I actually got to see Vanilla Ice do "Ice Ice Baby" last summer. He was at a media event announcing the year's theme for the annual Ice display, so it was fitting.