Has anyone heard of/tried this?

Options
stylistchik
stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
Its called Arctic Zero. It definitely does NOT comply with my 'whole organic foods only' diet but the ingredients are not as bad as most food on the market!! Its basically a frozen protein shake?? My hubby and I have a terrible habit of eating ice cream after dinner every night and (he's deployed now) I told him when he comes home I can't do that anymore. I've been trying to come up with similar treats (frozen yogurt, frozen fruit, etc) so when he wants it I won't feel deprived or feel the need to join him. I feel like this might be a good compromise??? Let me know if you've tried it! Hopefully its good cuz I just ordered some!! :laugh:

http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Why not go the oragnic, whole foods route and make your own ice cream...........

This is what I do. No artificial sweeteners, low in carbs and very satisfying...........

1 cup Fage Total Greek yogurt (I use the full fat kind, you could use the 2% or 0 if you preferred), however I eat fats liberally.
    Splash of Vanilla
    Splash or 2 of heavy whipping cream
    1/2 - 3/4 cup strawberries (or any other fruit)

Blend all ingredients in the blender
    Place in a bowl and freeze until it is the frozen consistency you like.
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've found that mixing plain yogurt with stevia and frozen berries makes a nice frozen creamy mixture. After you add everything put it in the fridge or freezer for 20 minutes and its ready to go! All clean, whole foods!