You're never too old! 67 year old female body builder...

Options
I was talking to a female friend of mine and told her i want to get in shape like I was back in the day. I told her I was a body builder..she said..like my granny! I laughed because i figured she didn't know what a body builder was..

SHE DID! Her granny is 67 and competes as a natural bodybilder..She is also a personal trainer. She has the body of a 25 yr old. AMAZING!!!

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/health&id=8441734&fb_action_ids=10151533018924559&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={"10151533018924559":10150480344836757}&action_type_map={"10151533018924559":"og.recommends"}&action_ref_map=[]

Replies

• jonesin_am
    jonesin_am Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely crazy, amazing, inspiring...well there really are no words to describe it! WOW!
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing..
    Shes so inspirational and looks amazing!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • pghlulu
    pghlulu Posts: 42
    Options
    I hope I'm half as hot as her at 67!!

Heck.....I would kill just to be half that hot NOW!!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    yes i find it incredible. As I get older I look down the road for inspiration. I am 46 and always look at myself to be in great shape for my age..well now i cant say that. Hopefully in a year I will be..
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Ahhhmazing!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...very inspirational!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Great news. I have 16 years to make myself that studly. Better get to work.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    WOW
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of a funny story.

A man is watching TV with his wife and sees a report about Jack Lalane pulling a barge in San Francisco Bay to celebrate his 65th birthday. The man says.."I hope I'm in that good of shape when I'm 65." The wife retorts..."Honey, you ain't NEVER been in THAT good of shape!"

:smile: :laugh:
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    I love stories like this! I will be 67 years old next month! Not anywhere close to this grandma but no one ever gets my age correct! Our age is just a number. . . our real age is biological and this ladies is probably very young!

Thank you for sharing this!