Sexiest thing in the gym...

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I work out with college boys. I'm having a hard time remembering anything sexy from the gym.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    me.

YOU STOLE MY ANSWER. Damn itttt. :sad: lol
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Sweat. Lots of sweat.

And a man/woman doing barbell lifts.
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I've got a thing for people doing bench press...

I, myself...feel super strong and sexy when I'm laying there pushing my limits.

BWAHAHAHA...i read that as bushing your limits......

Ha...well................no. PUSHING.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    ... Is when a man walks around with wraps dangling from his wrists. Sigh...

Are we talking southern fried chicken wraps? Definitely drool worthy.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    When the weights area of the "women's section" is completely empty and I have it all to myself MWAH HA HA

Your gym has segregation in the weight area? I just sweat and grunt in the unisection myself.
  • crossfit_lover
    crossfit_lover Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Eye contact....where it's mutual...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    ... Is when a man walks around with wraps dangling from his wrists. Sigh...

I'm gonna start wearing mine everywhere I go.

For me, seeing a girl doing squats and deadlifts. Mmmmmmm....
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    the guys that always say this generally have the least developed backs. ;)
    That is often the case, yes. I never gave into the temptation of straps, I started deadlifting a whopping 115lbs without 'em, but slowly progressed to 405 without them. I seldom do more than 5 reps at a time though on heavy weights, so grip strength is adequate for it.

The thing people forget is you MUST train your forearms if you want good grip strength. It just doesn't come without it for most people.

Straps are essential for power-lifters. The rest can get by without them if they train from the beginning without them.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    You know at the water cooler when you are behind a hot girl and then you drink from the fountain and your mouth is exactly where hers was and the same water touched your lips.....its like you kissed her!!!!!!1111
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Women squatting with impeccable form.

Tyler J76 when he's on the crosstrainer.
  • albertabeefy
    albertabeefy Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    For me, seeing a girl doing squats and deadlifts. Mmmmmmm....
    reverse dumbbell flyes on a bench too...
  • rmikle
    rmikle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    eye contact with a good looking girl and a smile :)
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I find it sexy when I lift more than some of the guys :laugh: :laugh:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    That is often the case, yes. I never gave into the temptation of straps, I started deadlifting a whopping 115lbs without 'em, but slowly progressed to 405 without them. I seldom do more than 5 reps at a time though on heavy weights, so grip strength is adequate for it.

The thing people forget is you MUST train your forearms if you want good grip strength. It just doesn't come without it for most people.

Straps are essential for power-lifters. The rest can get by without them if they train from the beginning without them.

well said.... :) touche' :D
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    is me.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    Couple things:

First and foremost, an empty Cybex arc trainer machine. This is my go-to cardio machine and helps me burn a lot of calores to eat and...

The extremely cute, Eminem looking guy at the gym. Yes ladies, awesome body, beautiful tats, cute face/features and always makes his way over to say hi to me or wave (which is really a plus because I hate for people to talk to me while I'm doing my cardio thing).
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    bare flesh.
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

True. I did roughly the same. Stalled around 385 for a few reps and from then on my back strength was limited by grip strength, as it is with every person on the planet. Threw on straps and left 405 in the dust. Straps are awesome. That extra rep or extra plate = back growth
    Eye contact....where it's mutual...

That happens?