Want to lose faster!

Options
I was hoping to shed the last little bit of weight I need to lose, SUPER fast. I was thinking I could lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks by taking Raspberry Keytones, doing excessive amounts of cardio, only eating 1200 calories TOTAL, and limiting my sugar consumption to only 15g per day.

What are your thoughts?!

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a recipe for binges and quick regain.
    At least eat back your exercise calories if you're only gonna eat 1200 calories a day. What's the point of speed if you'll only wind up regaining?
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz got me whacked on Raspberry Ketones once and convinced me to spend the night playing something called "Tummy Sticks".

Eta: Now I can't go near a pregnant woman without curling up in the fetal position and crying.
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I tried Raspberry ketones while on my diet and they didn't do anything for me. I am not taking them now, and am losing weight at the same pace I was while on them. I wouldn't waste money on them to be honest.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    lol
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but please tell me I am being punked and you are here to tell the rest of MFP why this is a bad idea. You look amazing in your picture. I am not telling you that your decision to lose a few more pounds is ridiculous. It looks like you worked very hard to get to where you are now, why would you want a quick fix at the end? YOU LOOK AMAZING. Stop the madness.

Edit...I just saw your comment on a mutual friend's page. Thank you for the punking! :drinker:
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but please tell me I am being punked and you are here to tell the rest of MFP why this is a bad idea. You look amazing in your picture. I am not telling you that your decision to lose a few more pounds is ridiculous. It looks like you worked very hard to get to where you are now, why would you want a quick fix at the end? YOU LOOK AMAZING. Stop the madness.

Edit...I just saw your comment on a mutual friend's page. Thank you for the punking! :drinker:

Now don't go giving it away!!!! I was waiting to see all the Raspberry Keytone supporters come out of the woodwork!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    mlz3LbO.gif
  • marypatmccue
    Options
    mlz3LbO.gif

I like your moves.....!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

Now don't go giving it away!!!! I was waiting to see all the Raspberry Keytone supporters come out of the woodwork!

I couldn't help myself! So sorry! It's ok though, they'll all be so excited that they won't even read my post.
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options
    ashtonpunked-thumb.jpg
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to shed the last little bit of weight I need to lose, SUPER fast. I was thinking I could lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks by taking Raspberry Keytones, doing excessive amounts of cardio, only eating 1200 calories TOTAL, and limiting my sugar consumption to only 15g per day.

What are your thoughts?!

What?!?!.....no 7 day cleanse too?!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    OP...you are neglecting your requisite dose of cider vinegar...all you're going to do is turn into a big fat *kitten* without the cider vinegar...

f'ing amatures...:wink:

1236863252_dont-be-a-menace2.gif
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    i can help you lose 15lbs by saturday if that is really your goal. boxers and wrestlers do it all the time to make weight but it doesnt mean rapid weight loss is healthy.

you are only hurting yourself in the long run, burning off mainly lean muscle and bound to pack the weight back on sometimes doubled or tripled over time
  • marypatmccue
    Options

What are your thoughts?!

What?!?!.....no 7 day cleanse too?!

Would this be benficial?! A Cleanse.... I never thought of it!
  • marypatmccue
    Options
    OP...you are neglecting your requisite dose of cider vinegar...all you're going to do is turn into a big fat *kitten* without the cider vinegar...

f'ing amatures...:wink:

1236863252_dont-be-a-menace2.gif

My mistake.... can you forgive?!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Remember to wash down your "negative calorie" celery with 20 gallons of my patented "only water is water" and you will be fine.
  • viajera99
    viajera99 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I hear that Shakeology and Body by Vi are actually better for you than real food! Especially if you add green coffee bean extract.
  • marypatmccue
    Options
    What if I added the apple cider vinegar to your special water? Or... would that counteract the benefits of the vinegar?