Discouraged!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• cardswimmom
    Options
    I think Steve motivated me more than the OP!

I agree....very informative, thanks!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    how r ur clothes fitting?
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    how r ur clothes fitting?

Maybe a little bit looser. I'll have to take some measurements today.
  • MadHatR5
    MadHatR5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A week is such a small and volatile window of time. I have noticed that if I compare last Friday to this Friday, I lost zero pounds. But if I compare last Saturday to this Saturday, I lost 1.5 pounds. And Sunday to Sunday I get completly different numbers. Amazing how by just shifting the window one day makes a hugh difference. So while weekly weigh in's are ok, look at your monhly progress for a better picture.

I'm a bit obsessive and put my daily weight in a spreadsheet. And every day I total up the previous 7 days. My Friday weekly time period may show zero lost, but my Saturday weekly time period shows 1.5 and so on. This type of tracking might not be ideal for everyone, but it helps me.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    A week is such a small and volatile window of time. I have noticed that if I compare last Friday to this Friday, I lost zero pounds. But if I compare last Saturday to this Saturday, I lost 1.5 pounds. And Sunday to Sunday I get completly different numbers. Amazing how by just shifting the window one day makes a hugh difference. So while weekly weigh in's are ok, look at your monhly progress for a better picture.

I'm a bit obsessive and put my daily weight in a spreadsheet. And every day I total up the previous 7 days. My Friday weekly time period may show zero lost, but my Saturday weekly time period shows 1.5 and so on. This type of tracking might not be ideal for everyone, but it helps me.

That's actually a very good way to look at things! Thanks!