Disappearing Double Chin Pics Pleeez!

Options

Replies

• wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I think this picture will haunt me for the rest of my life. *shudder*
    First one a couple of years ago, second a couple of minutes ago.

Untitled.png

The first picture looks like the sort my sister would take of me. She's always managed to take the most unflattering pictures of my double chin/weak chin so that my face looked huge. Okay, maybe my face was huge, but still.

Amazing progress. You look great. :)
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    My before photo:

keszsminkr.jpg

One year later about 50 lbs lost:

84891e10-0cf3-4657-827b-6fca873c3e4e_zps2714205b.jpg

You are so gorgeous both before and after! Off topic- but what kind of foundation do you use? Your skin looks amazing!

Totally second this. I wish I had hair like that. :) Looking amazing, WTG!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    my tummy goes first, then the boobs! lol then face, then legs so i get ya!! i feel like a giant from the waist down sometimes lol
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to see the differences.... This is me on January 2 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/38385249
    Now, this is me in my office on Wednesday... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/38385249
  • Nicki_101
    Nicki_101 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think this picture will haunt me for the rest of my life. *shudder*
    First one a couple of years ago, second a couple of minutes ago.

Untitled.png

Wow, just wow!
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :sad: I reached my second goal today...so I'm down 21 pounds today. But...this double chin doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Very discouraging :sad:
    Please will you post some disappearing double chin pics for me? Give me hope.

I'm going to recommend the "Neckline Slimmer" by PY. It's cheap and it works in my opinion. After 2 weeks I started noticing a difference. Use the strongest coil if you can and do 20 of each type (neck and jaw-3 sets each) twice a day (or as many as you can before it feels sore).

You'll like it. You're welcome. Since it is not removing fat (only your body can choose) , I guess we might have some loose muscle in there that you don't realize and tightening it makes it look better.
  • sharpdagger
    sharpdagger Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :sad: I reached my second goal today...so I'm down 21 pounds today. But...this double chin doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Very discouraging :sad:
    Please will you post some disappearing double chin pics for me? Give me hope.

Video ...ha ha. You can find it online for $5-$8.

It's worth a try. Oh. I'm a guy so when I recommended starting at the hardest level, that was right for me...plus I wanted fast results). If you need to start with a weaker coil, go for it. I'm just thrilled to share it because I know it works. Ha Ha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSpUaTPKkCk
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hummm when I post the pic it only shows half of it.

Here is a link for now.

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/SuoerSean/beforeafter.jpg
  • Ladycooper8
    Options
    cant wait for my double chin to disapear too
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    qSYm9mI.jpg
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    photo-7_zps48bb4012.jpg

down twenty pounds. i lose weight in my face first, though. i'm waiting for it to start showing every where else. :huh:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    28bf5b18-46de-4d46-8d03-8176bd08cb13_zpsf0747c64.jpg08b3c940-85cf-4fc3-9cb4-a28a9e98dc65_zps58841736.jpg

9064b42d-d7a5-4f1e-b983-28dc28db8ffc_zpsb85e8b8d.jpg
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I'm glad I found this post. I've always had the Double Chin question. Definitely motivation to keep me going. Everyone looks so Awesome. Keep up the Good work everyone. :)
  • Caaja
    Caaja Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I'm glad I found this post. I've always had the Double Chin question. Definitely motivation to keep me going. Everyone looks so Awesome. Keep up the Good work everyone. :)

I agree very motivational! well done everybody!! Im stunned!!! :) Every single one of you looks so much prettier without that fat, makes me wonder what I will look like one day :D
  • 04sprj0
    04sprj0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW You look amazing!

So does everyone else on this board. I was looking for some inspiration as I've been off the wagon, for just over a week and need to get back on it. I'm definitely more inspired!
  • 04sprj0
    Options
    WOW You look amazing!

So does everyone else on this board. I was looking for some inspiration as I've been off the wagon, for just over a week and need to get back on it. I'm definitely more inspired!
  • FitnessyKate
    Options
    I have lost over 100 pounds and I write this blog. I always post pictures because I want people to know that if I can do it, ANYONE CAN!!!!! Check out the chins I used to have and now they're all virtually gone. I think these two posts show the biggest contrasts.

http://www.tomorrowisalighterday.blogspot.com/2011/11/did-i-really-look-like-that.html

http://www.tomorrowisalighterday.blogspot.com/2011/12/either-this-dress-is-growing.html
  • 04sprj0
    Options
    How do I add pictures here? Never been on this forum before today.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thanks guys. you all look great- i noticed how beautiful your eyes are in your after pics.
  • Nola4
    Nola4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    910efa69-0b7a-488e-8172-71ac1910f2b4_zps955acf8f.jpg[/URL]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!