Advice...under calories

Options
Advice please! I just finished dinner..its 6pm here. Im still 500 calories under my daily goal. Im not one to try and undereat, I dont think its healthy. So what should I do now! I dont want to eat late at night and I just ate a very large healthy dinner. Should I have a small snack to meet 1200 cals at least and skip my workout? This has never happened to me...eating is not usually a problem lol!

Replies

• BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    PB&Jelly sammich!
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    If it's one day, you're not hungry and you want to work out. Just go for it, it doesn't matter at all.

If you're tired and fancy skipping the workout then I guess you can do so guilt free!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I would try to get at least a few hundred more calories in. If you're not hungry, how about a glass of milk or juice? 12 ounces of 2% milk would be about 200 calories. Juices vary a lot, but many are in that neighborhood. Or, there's always the tried and true peanut butter + spoon!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    if it does not happen much then no biggie but if you are only eating 1200 all the time I suggest you grab a spoon and some peanut butter.
  • cavanerwifey
    cavanerwifey Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Same things happened to me, today! I read some of the comments/replies. I'm too full right now for anything, but I may grab some PB...that's a great idea.