Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Daryl_Dixon_(TV_Series).jpg
    NORMAN REEDUS

n-JESSE-BREAKING-BAD-large570.jpg?6
    AARON PAUL

Dr-Reid-dr-spencer-reid-21228320-500-282_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg?imgmax=800
    MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

I know, I know, three TOTALLY different type of guys...I'm weird!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    My two favorite men <3

ef4174c93ccfb3925978a65db16ddc44.jpg
  • HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Do you guys ever notice some people who get really mad at you for having celebrity crushes because they themselves think those celeb crushes possess no positive traits and they are also extremely jealous of those celeb crushes because they're more attractive than them? That happened to me on Facebook when I said taht Jason Momoa is my celeb crush. Some guy jumped on me and starting saying that Jason was stupid and I shouldn't have a crush on him and that he feels bad for me for liking someone based on looks but in reality I believe the guy was a little jealous. A celeb crush is basically just based on what celeb you think is attractive and how they act, obviously you're never going to meet them but it's nice to have someone you think is cute in Hollywood.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Do you guys ever notice some people who get really mad at you for having celebrity crushes because they themselves think those celeb crushes possess no positive traits and they are also extremely jealous of those celeb crushes because they're more attractive than them? That happened to me on Facebook when I said taht Jason Momoa is my celeb crush. Some guy jumped on me and starting saying that Jason was stupid and I shouldn't have a crush on him and that he feels bad for me for liking someone based on looks but in reality I believe the guy was a little jealous. A celeb crush is basically just based on what celeb you think is attractive and how they act, obviously you're never going to meet them but it's nice to have someone you think is cute in Hollywood.
    He sounds like a keeper!
    (The person that jumped on you for that lolol).
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Jensen Ackles, David Tennant, Simon Pegg, Jason Schwartzman, Paul Rudd.
  • HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a keeper!
    (The person that jumped on you for that lolol).

He got SO mad because he'd apparently met my celebrity crush (his friend apparently dated him) & apparently my celeb crush was not smart enough for him :p. Um well that doesn't mean I have stop thinking he's cute?!??! Smh
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Kinda got a thing for Flo the Progressive insurance pitch woman.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Duane Johnson (The Rock) :bigsmile:
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options

I've had people (friends & family) criticize my 'crushes'. I don't let it bother me, haha. Sounds like he was definitely jealous. And sometimes, we get crushes for more reasons than looks, & that bothers me when people think it's all about looks. The person they are, or the personality they have is what makes me admire or crush on them. And I'm sure he can't act like he's never crushed on a woman in the industry, come on haha.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Kinda got a thing for Flo the Progressive insurance pitch woman.

lol!

The character's personality is definitely endearing.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Sanaa Latham - Dear Heaven that Woman is Beyond Beautiful
    The Jada Pinkett Smiths - Yes I have a Crush on The Entire Family ha ha They are just so adorable
    Queen Latifah - Cause Damn Its THE QUEEN
    Erykah Badu - Yeahhh No Reason Needed
    David Oliver - Track Star - Just about the most perfect male specimen I have seen in ahile
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Tom Cassell aka Syndicate
    3b21fca1-35e1-4577-9030-ebcbc4624562.jpg

Jean-Luc Bilodeau
    1134a31f-24ea-40f6-855e-774809fd8c70.jpg

:wink: :love: :heart:
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My celebrity crushes! HENRY CAVILL cfok627b2m39.jpeg CHANNING TATUM sesqr93ijpmu.jpeg CHRIS EVANS gxrs7t04mehw.jpeg

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Mutant13 wrote: »
    Hi Ladies just curious who your celebrity crushes are haha...I have 3 of them here they are :D ......

Charlie Hunnam (Jax Teller) from Sons of Anarchy...hes such a hottie with a body and a bad a** I love him haha!
    NewCharlieH_zpsc6bd4692.jpg

Sawyer (Josh Holloway) from Lost...hes so fine, hes such an a**hole in the show, but hes awesome!
    NewJosh_zps12d3e7ad.jpg

Now this is a much different crush then the other men I like...
    Charlie Kelly (Charlie Day) from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I think hes so crazy, weird and entertaining. I'm really attracted to him because he's such a cutie!!! and makes me laugh so much. Charlie Day you are ADORABLE I love you! haha
    NewCharlieDay_zps410e0925.jpg

I get the Charlie thing. I would freakin destroy that

Unless he's Jax

That's it
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Alison Brie makes me think thoughts

116420-Alison-Brie-hair-flip-and-smil-crQT.gif
  • risktaker911
    risktaker911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Natalie Portman
    Mila Kunis
    Emma Watson
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    Male - John Stamos and Sam Champion (my very first was David Duchovny, thank god I grew out of that!)

Female - Lady GAGA and Rousey.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Alison Brie makes me think thoughts

116420-Alison-Brie-hair-flip-and-smil-crQT.gif

This guy knows what he's talking about