Really need some advice

Options
2»

Replies

• flouncyregalia
    Options
    Obviously people are not too please with your plan. Get to a Doctor.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    There are resources that can help people who are financially unable to see a doctor. Free clinics and financial assistance at most hospitals.If I were having chest pain like that, I would be in the Emergency room. Yesterday. Just walk in and talk to them about financial assistance. Eat at maintenance until you do!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    MFP is no substitute for a doctor and heart trouble can be serious( deadly , as a matter of fact). As one who has been successful at a significant weight loss I only give you my opinion of my experiences and I am not a doctor. I do know that below 1200 calories is not good in any form as it will lead to a host of complications. You cannot get the proper nutrition you need. You can take a look at my diary for ideas as I eat between 1200 and 1400 calories. I lost most of my weight on a 1200 calorie diet. I started exercising for only 15 minutes a day on the treadmill at 2.2 MPH. I paid strict attention to my heart rate and never strained myself by never getting mt HR over 150 and I slowly worked my way up to running an hour and pool exercise for an hour. HOWEVER, I was seeing a doctor and having blood tests and being checked for any difficulties. I did not have any breathing problems or pain. I certainly would not continue on a plan with the difficulties that you are describing. If you check out my diary you will notice that I eat gluten free.
  • skincy
    skincy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If you think you are hypothyroid and you have what feels like a lump in your throat it could be a goiter. Which means you need to dr to see if you need to be on thyroid hormone replacement. I can tell you losing weight without treatment will be hard because your thyroid is a major player in your metabolism. If you need help getting medical insurance, go to www.healthcare.gov and it can take you through steps to try and get insured. Or go to the Dr. and try and borrow the money to pay for the intial visit. You need it! Get you thyroid levels tested. Also, you can try an go gluten free, I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and I have gone about 80% gluten (because I still cheat and I am not celiac, just intolerant) and I feel tons better! But I urge you until you take care of your medical problems you will not get any where on your weight. Oh and good supplements a good multivitamin, omega 3s, & Vitamin D-3 and EAT MORE!!
  • skincy
    skincy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    BTW, you heart issues could be related to thyroid problems too! GO TO A DR
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    What you need to do is you need to open a new tab in your browser and do a search for directions to the nearest emergency room or clinic. Then pick up your keys and drive there. It is better to be in debt than be dead. Do it now.