Hello :) I need friends on here!

Options
2»

Replies

• bbracken77
    Options
    My girlfriend and I joined last month and love it. This site makes it a lot easier to make healthier choices and get faster results. You can add me and dfurton83 as friends if you want.
  • PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just started a few days ago. Add me if you like :)
  • mikegales
    mikegales Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I need all of the good examples I can get.
  • WifeofPastor
    WifeofPastor Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My daughter suggested I give this a try. She thinks I will do better if I can keep track and find someone who understands where I am in my life. I guess I need a friend who will encourage me. I'm proud of my daughters accomplishments with her weight loss but her way will not work for me. I use Wii DDR after work. I use 'The Bean' for mornings and a series of 5lb dumb bell exercises, and the knee exercises. My downfall is I stress eat and lonely eat... ummm not sure that makes sense.

Have no idea how a friend is added and not sure how much to share.

Oh... I see some of the messages have that cool panel that says how much you've lost how do you get that to show up?
  • tracyschreier
    tracyschreier Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I need friends...LOTS of friends!
  • Scaredycats
    Options
    I started about 4 weeks ago; it is amazing how well this has worked for me. Good luck with it.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Request sent!

For everybody else: feel free to add me, I log in every day and I'm here for the long haul.
  • grannypash
    Options
    hey im very new and i need friends to help and encourage me too....
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • live2learn2live
    live2learn2live Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on myp for over a year and, in that time, I lost 45lbs. Earlier this year I decided that I was going to start High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) and the lbs are going back up, but the measuring tape is showing progress. I know that it is muscle being put on, but the scale sometimes discourages me (I think my brain is broken or something, LOL). I just want more friends to keep me motivated and who I can help motivate. MOTIVATION IS KEY!!