Looking for inspiration and Motivation (and online friends)

Hi there

I'm Angela. I've been on this site and logged in religiously for 70 days (yay me). I have lost 50 lbs in weight since July 2012 with a combination of the Jenny Craig program and working out at my local gym.

I have started to lose some of the oomph that I had last year and therefore would love to make new online friends to motivate and encourage each other on our weight loss journeys.

All I ask if that everyone play nice. It doesn't matter whether you have 10 lbs or 100 lbs to lose, we all have to start somewhere.

Replies

• cinthiamichaud1
    cinthiamichaud1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi angela! thats great!! i have been using this app for a while now but i felt i havent been doing it right. im serious about this weight loss now ... I really want to lose 30 lbs ! I need support!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Well I'd be more than happy to give some motivation and inspiration
  • I've been on W.W. since Feb 2012,,, I've lost 37 pounds so far... I'm thrilled, I think-cause I don't feel it mentally..my clothes are hanging on me, i know that,, but at the moment I can't afford to buy new... being retired and all. I also need the support of the group.... always fun to sit and gab weight loss with others in the same boat... food issues and all. I've been tracking and writing everything, but this week I was off.. way off. I didn't track for about 4 days... and my weigh in is tomorrow,.. but being short on funds I'm not able to attend. i'm also hoping to use this site for help and support and motivation. And as soon as the weather changes into spring. .i'll be able to get out and exercize more... .. i'm very laid back and hibernating for the winter.

I'll stop babbling now... but I'll I hope we can motivate each other.:wink:
  • bridget_williamson23
    bridget_williamson23 Posts: 38 Member
    That's awesome Angela. I'm just seriously getting back into my weight loss journey. I had a little girl last April (baby #2) and had planned on starting WW as soon as I was cleared, but it didn't work out that way. I had a very very complicated pregnancy and felt drained after I had her, so I'm here to try this again!! I need to lose this weight. I have a lot of it to lose, I'm looking forward to meeting new friends for encouragement. Good luck with the rest of your journey and keep up the awesome work!!