BeachBody....whats up?

Options
2»

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I have a few Beach Body products, including Turbo Jam and Chalean Extreme, but I would never order directly from Beach Body. They are insanely expensive. I got Turbo Jam on eBay and Chalean Extreme from another auction site, and I paid far less, got the same product, and had no issues.
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like beachbody products but have never ordered directly from them because I find them to be extremely overpriced and their coaches are too pushy for my liking. Customer service seems to be hit or miss.
  • Energizer06
    Energizer06 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Craigslist.....half the cost
  • MissyGorman2012
    Options
    I got my Power 90 kit thru Amazon so no issues.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options

Yup
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any billing issues because I ordered from Beachbody through Amazon. They don't try to tack on all the stupid extras like the BB web side payment doesn

I do have an issue with the quality of my P90X discs. Several of them chatter horribly in my DVD player. The problem is ONLY with those videos and the player is fairly new. I have to tip the player over on it's side to stop the chattering. I'm assuming the discs are off balance somehow.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options

You need to be careful though- there are a lot of pirated versions out there.
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Beach Body is a totally legit company, IMO. I have P90 and Brazilian Butt Lift. I even signed up on their site long ago. I get the occasional email to buy Shakeology or a new DVD, but I don't get an obnoxious amount of marketing emails from them and have never felt pressured or hounded to buy more.

Never had issues with them over charging me or anything like that either.

It's also worth mentioning that BB works you out like no one else. I have some Jillian Michaels DVDs and they are great -- but P90 and Brazilian Butt Lift ... they are hard core! Totally worth the investment. I've owned my P90 discs for four years and still go back to them (though I now have to mute Tony because he's just a bit too much for me most days :) ).