Happy Dance!!!

Options
lreed
lreed Posts: 348 Member
:smile: :smile: WOO HOO! January 1st I set a goal for myself to get to 200 lbs (from 218.5) by the beginning of May, I did it!!! :happy: :happy: Even better I set body fat goals, Started out at 36.5% body fat (obese) with a goal to get under 30% body fat, and drum roll, I am at 29.4% :noway: :noway: as of this morning per my trainer!!! I am out of obese, into overweight!!! Now the next goal is to get under 26% in 3 months!! :wink:
I have been so discouraged this month since I only lost 3lbs :sad: and have been working really hard, but when I figured out the fat loss it was closer to 8lbs!!!:happy:
I am doing the happy dance today!!! :laugh: Thank you to all my buddies on MFP who offer encouragement, support, advice and a kick in the pants when I need it! And if you need a kick in the pants let me know I'll be happy to oblige!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AndreeT
    AndreeT Posts: 191
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats girl!! Nice work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    w00T!!! Congratulations, I will do the happy dance with you!
  • rebecca4274
    Options
    Congrats! Never thought you'd be happy to be labeled "overweight" would you? LOL

Can't wait til I'm just "overweight" and not obese!

Keep up the good work!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    and you should do a happy dance. Good for you! Whoo hoo!:happy:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WooHoo I will Happy dance with you!!! This is great I am so very proud of your success and your determination :bigsmile: I know when I hit the not Obese mark anymore it was such a joyous day Take time to celebrate all that you have accomplished You so ROCK!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Make sure to record all those calories burned doing your happy dance throughout the day! Great job!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!! Seeing that smaller number in body fat % makes me so happy, and even more excited than seeing the loss on the scale 'cause I just don't want to be FAT. I want to be muscle, water, TONED. Great job on the lower numbers, girly!!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! :) That is too awesome. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! Continuing to do the happy dance!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! And I bet that happy dance burns calories, too! :laugh:
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Wow! You should be doing a great big Happy Dance. Way to go.:happy:
  • stefanka
    stefanka Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!